BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Jaipur - 382 views
Banasthali Vidyapith University, Jaipur is a fully residential women’s university offering courses from primary to Ph.D. level. The University has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with 'A' Grade. It offers a number of UG, PG, and Doctoral level Programs under various Departments. Admission to the same is done on the basis of merit scored in qualifiying examination, however, for some courses, an aptitude test is also conducted at the university level.
Banasthali Vidyapith Jaipur Highlights
|Established | Type||1983 | Deemed-to-be-University|
|Accredited||NAAC: ‘A’ Grade|
|Campus Area||850 Acres|
|Courses||UG, PG, Certificate, and Ph.D.|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Aptitude Test|
|Total Students | Faculty||10500 | 600|
Banasthali Vidyapith Ranking
- Ranked 99th in the management category in India by the Outlook Ranking 2020
- Ranked 801 by Times Higher Education Ranking 2020 among the Science colleges internationally
- Ranked at 74th in the overall category in India by QS Ranking 2020
- Ranked 19th among the Pharmacy category in the NIRF Rankings 2019
- Ranked 87th in the overall category in NIRF Rankings 2019
Banasthali Vidyapith Jaipur Courses
The university offers many UG courses of 3 years or 6 semesters such as B.A., B.Sc., B.Sc. (Home Sc.), B.Sc. (Aviation Science), BCA, BBA, B.Com. B. Ed. of 2 years or 4 semesters is also there with an Aptitude Test to be conducted compulsory. B.Tech. (CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT), B.Pharm., B.Des. and Integrated LLB with different course duration is also there.
|B.A.||Intermediate graduate with Arts/ Science/ Home Science|
|B.Sc (Mathematics)||Intermediate graduate with 60% marks with Maths|
|B.Sc (BioScience)||Intermediate graduate with 55% marks with Biology|
|B.Com||Intermediate graduate in any stream|
|BCA||Intermediate graduate with 60% marks|
|B.Tech||Intermediate graduate with 60% marks with PCM|
|M.Sc||Graduate in B.Sc with 60% marks|
|MJMC||Bachelor’s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|LL.M||Graduation in Law (5-year integrated law/3-year LL.B)|
|MCA||Graduation with 60% marks|
|M.Tech||Graduate in B.Tech/ B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc with 55% marks|
Banasthali Vidyapith Scholarship
The university offers a number of scholarships to the students enrolled under programs offered. Each scholarship has its own criteria for selection. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Type||No. of Scholarship||Amount|
|1st and 2nd position in 12th examination in Arts, Science & Home Science||6||INR 5000|
|1st and 2nd position in B.A, B.Sc, BCA, BBA||10||INR 10000|
|Highest marks in M.A., M.Sc, and MBA (1st and 2nd semester)||4|
|Merit cum need Scholarship|
|Daughter of Kargil Martyrs||4||Exempted from the full fee|
|Daughter of Wardens of Vidyapith’s Hostel||-||½ of the total expenditure|
|National Scholarship (Govt. of Rajasthan)||14||As per govt. rule|
|For ST students – District Rural Development Authority||-|
|Post matric scholarship for students of SC/ST/OBC categories||37|
Banasthali Vidyapith Placement
From the initiation of the University, we are into providing quality guidance to our students so that they could be useful for the organizations, society and the nation. Our alumni are working very efficiently in the various fields at the state and national level as a quality workforce & successful entrepreneurs.
Banasthali Vidyapith Facilities
Following are some of the facilities offered by the university to cater to the need of the students:
- Hostel: Banasthali University is a fully residential institution with a total of 31 hostels on the campus. There is a different number of rooms in each hostel ranging from 80 to 120. All rooms are well furnished with basic amenities provided. Each hostel has a separate Mess, Newspaper and Telephone facility.
- Library: There is a well-equipped library at the campus which caters to the need of its students. It is rich with world-renowned quality .6 Lakhs books, journals, newspapers, magazines, etc. The University has collaborated with researchers to enrich their collection services. Students are also provided with e-resources like Sage Publishing, ShodhSindhu, Springer, IEEE Xplore, etc.
- Sports: The campus is equipped with quality infrastructure for games and sports programs. It also has a stage and projection room for regular cultural programs. The infrastructure is continuously upgraded in terms of quality and facilities.