BOND UNIVERSITY Colleges1 year ago - ARCHITECTURE - Gold Coast - 115 views
Bond University, is located in the city of Gold Coast. It is Australia’s first private university. Bond University has been ranked among top 20 Best Small Universities of the world. It offers diploma, bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees under 22 areas, and has been recognized for its teaching quality, skills development and learning resources.
|Student Ratio (Female to Male)||53:47|
|Graduate Employability Rate||80.9%|
|No. of Courses||107|
|No. of International Students||47%|
|Cost of Attendance||AUD 50,000 – AUD 390,000 (annually)|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time and part time|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Some of the popularly opted subjects at Bond University are: Business, Applied/Pure Sciences, Health & Medicine, MBA, Architecture, Hospitality, Tourism, etc.
- Bond University offers on-campus accommodation to its students. They also suggest off-campus accommodation options.
Bond University Admission Process
- Application form: International students can apply online directly.
- Common requirements: Academic transcripts, completion certificates, professional work experience (if any) and supplementary documents (if required).
- Application fee: No fee
- Additional requirements: Resume/CV, passport, portfolio (required for particular courses), and visa details. For Research students:
- Research proposal/topic- brief description
- Referee reports
- Intake semesters: Semester 1: January; Semester 2: May; Semester 3: September.
- The following table shows English Proficiency Test score requirements for both UG and PG admissions:
|IELTS (Academic)||6.0 – 7.0|
|TOEFL (IBT)||65 – 98|
|PTE||50 – 65|
|C1 Advanced||169 – 185|
Cost of Attendance
|Department Name||Total Fee (UG)|
|Business School||AUD 38,886 – AUD 197,032|
|Society and Design||AUD 33,250 – AUD 214,944|
|Law||AUD 107,472 – AUD 143,296|
|Health Sciences and Medicine||AUD 35,798 – AUD 378,154|
Bond University offers 13 scholarships to international students, pursuing both graduate and undergraduate degree courses. Some of them are:
Excellence Scholarships: offered to students from Europe, India, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. They are given 25% tuition fee waiver.
International Student Scholarship: offered to students from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Morocco. They are awarded AUD 10,000.