Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya is a public university established in the year 2012. It was established by the Governor of Chhattisgarh under State of the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Act, 2011. The university is affiliated with UGC. Chattisgarh Kamdhenu University has several constituent colleges. Chattisgarh Kamdhenu University is aimed to provide higher education in veterinary and animal science. The University offers a number of UG, PG and Ph.D.courses in the field of Veterinary and Animal Sciences to facilitate an integrated approach for the all-round development of livestock, poultry and fisheries through imparting quality education, intense research and development for sustainable productivity to augment and garner a dynamic livestock economy for the state.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
|Type of University||Public|
|Vice Chancellor||Umesh K. Mishra|
Colleges under Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anjora
- College of Dairy Science and Food Technology, Raipur
- College of Fisheries, Kawardha
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Bilaspur
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya courses
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Undergraduate Programme
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya offers undergraduate programme under various colleges.
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya offers 5-year B.V.Sc. & A.H programme and 4-year B.F.Sc. programme. The students seeking admission in this programme should have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology as a compulsory subject scoring minimum 50% aggregate.
- The university also offers B.Tech (DT) programme of 4-year duration. The students who have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, maths as a compulsory subject and scored minimum 50% aggregate are eligible for the programme.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Postgraduate Programme
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya offers M.V.Sc. programme in 15 disciplines. The students who have completed B.V.Sc. with relevant aggregate are eligible for the programme.
- The university also offers M.Tech (DT) as the postgraduate programme. The students who have passed B.Tech (DT) with relevant aggregate from a recognized university are eligible for the programme.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Doctorate Programme
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya offers doctorate programme under two colleges i.e College of Dairy Science and Food Technology and College of Veterinary Science Programmes.
- The university offers 3-year Ph.D. programme in various specializations.
- The students seeking admission in the Ph.D. programme should have completed their graduation and post graduation with relevant percentile.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Admission
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya offers admission in different courses through different entrance examinations.
- Admission B.Tech (DT) is done through the merit list of state-level competitive entrance test.
- Admission in B.V.Sc. and B.F.Sc. is done through merit list of NEET examination.
- The total intake in B.F.Sc. is 37.
- Students seeking admission in M.V.Sc./ Ph.D. should appear in the common entrance test conducted by the university.
Why Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya?
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya is well known for higher education in Veterinary and animal sciences.
- The institute offers all the necessary facilities to the students.
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya consists of outstanding faculties who guide the students throughout the course.
- The institute also offers the training programme for the students so that they can enhance their skills in every aspect.