CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Ludhiāna - 346 views
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana was established in 1894. The college has been ranked at 18th position by NIRF in 2019. The college is affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. CMC Ludhiana offers various Degree, Postgraduate, Diploma, 35 Allied Health Science courses, super-specialty medical courses, Bachelor of Science, Master of Science and diploma courses in nursing & other fields, Fellowship courses and Ph.D. courses. Admission to these courses is either done on national level entrance test i.e. NEET or common admission test conducted at the college level.
CMC Ludhiana Highlights
|Type of Programs | No. of Programs||UG, PG, and Diploma | 8+|
|Entrance Test||NEET UG and NEET PG|
CMC Ludhiana Courses
Below mentioned are the courses offered by the college under various disciplines:
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B.Sc Nursing||PG Diploma in Child Health, Radio-diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Opthalmology|
CMC Ludhiana Admissions
For admissions in CMC Ludhiana, below mentioned are the eligibility and selection criteria for the courses offered by the college:
For B.Sc Nursing and BPT Course
- Eligibility: For B.Sc, the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English individually with a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 examination (40% for SC/BC). For BPT, s/he must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics.
- Selection Criteria: A common UG Admission Test will be conducted for BPT and B.Sc Nursing courses. Admission will be done on the basis of merit obtained in the admission test.
For MBBS and BDS Course
- Eligibility: Candidates must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/BC) in the qualifying examination of Class 12.
- Selection Criteria: Admission will be done on the basis of eligibility and merit obtained in NEET (UG) 2020
For MD and MS
- Eligibility: Candidate must hold an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI or a foreign medical degree. A candidate qualified from a Foreign University/ School must produce an eligibility certificate recognizing the qualifying examination as equivalent to MBBS.
- Selection Criteria: Admission will be based on the merit of NEET PG 2020
Admission for Christian Candidates
A Bible Test will be conducted for Christian applicants in ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment’ category. They will also be required to submit the following certificates:
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter from Pastor in-charge of the church regarding church membership
- For B.Sc. Nursing Course only: A ‘Letter of Service Commitment’ from Body/Church of the CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by the authorized signatory only.
- Domicile certificate
CMC Ludhiana Facilities
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana has lavish green lawns & gardens with a variety of attractive plants and seasonal flowers. An open ground is also available for conducting sports, and another open stage program within the safe premises of the College Campus.
Separate toilet facilities are available for both gents and ladies in each floor college is having own thirty two-seater bus for transportation of students to the areas for field experience in Community Health Nursing. College is equipped with fire extinguishers and other safety and security measures.