Curtin Business School (CBS), is an intrinsic part of the Curtin University, one of Australia’s largest university with a diverse student population. Established in 1966 is located in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. CBN offers graduate and undergraduate courses. They also provide financial aid/scholarships to international students.Curtin University is ranked among the world’s top one percent universities by Academic Ranking of World Universities 2018.
Curtin Business School Rankings
- Top 200 universities in the world for Accounting & Finance, and Business & Management Studies:
- Top 100 universities in the world for the field of Commerce, Management, Tourism, and Services:
- Highest ranked in Australia for Commerce, Management, Tourism, and Services:
- Top 50 in the world for Hospitality & Tourism Management:
|University type||Private, Business school|
|Mode of Program||Business and commerce|
|Accreditation||Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International|
Campus, Programs, and Residence
Curtin Business School located in the Perth campus has a range of social retail outlets, banking facilities, study areas, and other conveniences. Common areas within the university grounds are furnished with bean bags, and outdoor games to enjoy during the leisure time.
- Full banking capacity on campus and several ATMs from major banks are located around the university.
- The university provides wifi all over the campus and printing facilities for all Curtin students
- Curtin Business School offer an undergraduate program in business, commerce and law areas
- They also offer a graduate program. The only MBA program is offered by Curtin Business School
Accommodation facilities are available in the campus. Rooms are fully furnished and near to the libraries, gym, and shopping center. Different types of security and services are available for the students.
Curtin Business School prived online Application for admission. Admission requirements vary from country to country.
- Oficial transcripts are required
- Official transcripts must in the English language.
- English Proficiency tests are required
- Some courses require an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) above 70
- For Indian applicants, admission requirements are mention on the table which is given below:
|Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)||60%|
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)||60%|
|Higher Secondary School Certificate||65%|
English Proficiency test
Minimum English Requirements are given on the table. Some courses may have different requirements. Some courses require an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) above 70.
Cost of Attendance
The tuition fee charged for some of the programs offered by the Curtin Business School are tabulated below. These tuition fees are mentioned for international candidates only.
|Program||Annual Tuition Fee|
|MBA Global||31,000 AUD|
|Bachelor of Commerce||29,800 AUD|
Your day to day living cost depends on your personal taste. Some expenses cost are following in the table on the basis of weekly expenses.
|Services( gas, water, electricity)||35|
|Clothing, toiletries, and entertainment||120|
Curtin Business School offers some scholarships to International students given below:
- Curtin Housing Scholarship- The Curtin Housing Scholarship (international students) has been established to provide assistance towards rental accommodation for students living in on-campus accommodation at the Bentley campus who meet citizenship requirements.
- MBA (Global) Scholarship- The MBA (Global) Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
- MBA International Student Scholarship- The MBA International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support students who have chosen to study the Master of Business Administration (MBA) as full-time students at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
Curtin Business School scholarship programs help meritorious and rank-holding students to get quality education at affordable prices within their reach.