Doon Institute of Medical Sciences Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Dehra Dūn - 314 views
The Doon Institute of Medical Sciences, aka DIMS, established in the year 2015 is located in the capital city of Uttarakhand, Dehradun. It is huddled up in the Doon valley, with easy access to the foothills of the Himalayas.
It is a premier private medical institute providing quality education in the fields of Nursing and Paramedical sciences. It is affiliated to the HNB Uttarakhand Medical University, the Uttarakhand State Nursing & Midwifery Council and the Uttarakhand State Government University and is UGC approved.
There are four different streams and a number of corresponding courses that one can choose from.
1. Paramedical Sciences
- Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology – BMLT
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – BPT
- BSc in Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology – BMRIT
- BSc in Medical Microbiology – BSc MM
2. Nursing Sciences
- Bachelor of General Nursing and Midwifery – BGNM
- BSc in Nursing – BSc N
3. Ayurvedic Sciences
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery – BAMS
4. Agriculture Sciences
BSc in Agriculture – BSc A
For further details on courses offered, please visit the official website of Doon Institute of Medical Sciences.
- BMLT – 3.5 years
- BPT – 4 years including a 6 months internship
- BMRIT – 3 years
- BSc MM – 3.5 y