The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is a private engineering college located in Perth, Australia. The institute was founded in the year 2008 and has been providing technical courses since then.
Why Engineering Institute of Technology?
- EIT has students from more than 140 countries and expert faculties.
- EIT is registered and accredited to offer both degree and vocational programs.
- EIT has been ranked 86th in the top universities of Australia.
- EIT is a sister company of IDC Technologies which is a well-known and reputable engineering training organization.
- The institute provides dedicated support officer for its students for the duration of your course.
- The institute offers various facilities like library.
Engineering Institute of Technology Highlights
|University Type||Private University|
|No. of Campuses||2|
|Scholarships||The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship,|
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) Dean's Scholarship,
EIT Senior Year Merit Scholarship.
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time and online|
Campus, Programs and Residence
Engineering Institute of Technology Campus
The Engineering Institute of Technology has two campuses- one located in Perth, Western Australia and one in Melbourne, Victoria.
Engineering Institute of Technology Programs
EIT offers various Diplomas, Graduate Certificates, Bachelor and Master Degrees for its students. All these courses are online, only four Bachelor’s degrees and the Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) are also delivered on-campus.
Four Bachelor programs offered on campus are-
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Automation Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil and Structural Engineering
Four Master's programs offered on campus are-
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Automation
- Master of Engineering in Electrical Systems
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical
- Master of Engineering in Civil: Structural
Engineering Institute of Technology Residence
The Engineering Institute of Technology does not provide any accommodation facility for the students but the institute helps the students in finding proper accommodation for them.
Engineering Institute of Technology Application Process
The students can apply online or offline for admission in the institute.
How to Apply?
- Choose the desired course and ensure that you fulfill all the admission requirements.
- Download the application forms for your Program. Submit your complete application and documents on [email protected]
- After this, EIT will assess your application and if your application is approved, you will get offer within 7 days.
- Once you get the offer, you need to submit your fee your first semester tuition fees and the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Fee.
- After you submit your fee, you will get electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Once you receive eCoE, you can apply for your visa.
Where to Apply- All the students can apply for a bachelor’s program through University Website
Application Fee- $100
- All Previous educational transcripts. A student must have 60% or a C grade result in Maths in their 12th standard.
- Valid Visa
- English Proficiency Scores- IELTS - 6.0 (with no individual band score less than 5.5); or TOEFL
Where to Apply- All the students can apply for a master’s program through University Website
Application Fee- $100
- A 4-year bachelor degree in engineering
- Valid Visa
- English Proficiency Scores- IELTS - 6.0 (with no individual band score less than 6.0); or TOEFL
Cost of Attendance
|BSc On-Campus CRICOS (All Streams, Per Year)||AUD 22,750|
|Masters On-Campus CRICOS (Per Year)||AUD 22,750|
|Accommodation Type||Average Price For Perth Campus||Average Price For Melbourne Campus|
|Home stay||AUD 140 to AUD 270 per week||AUD 150 to AUD 300 per week|
|Rental||AUD 100 to AUD 400 per week||AUD 170 to AUD 450 per week|
|Shared Rental||AUD 80 to AUD 250 per week||AUD 150 to AUD 300 per week|
|Hostels and Guesthouses||AUD 80 to AUD 150 per week||AUD 110 to AUD 280 per week|
EIT offers scholarships for its students. Some of the scholarships for future students are-
- The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship- This scholarship provides 20% discount on your overall tuition fees for our Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
- The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) Dean's Scholarship- This scholarship is given to the students with previous academic excellence.
- EIT Senior Year Merit Scholarship- This scholarship is for students who take lateral entry in second year of the course in EIT because of excellence in first year.
- Relocation Grant- Relocation Grant is granted international students studying on-campus. The value of grant is up to AUD $2,000.
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) has offered the best guidance in the field of Engineering and Technology. The staff of the institute is very active and gets involved with the students in various programs and activities. EIT is a private college that operates globally. It was established in the year 2008 in Perth, Australia.
- EIT is both registered and accredited for degree and vocational programs.
- It is also authorized by the Australian Government Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency.
- The institute has delivered around 500,000 technicians and engineers.
- Almost all the programs offered by EIT are offered online except the four bachelor degrees and one Master of Engineering which are present only on-campus.
|Application Portal||UG: Directly on EIT OR Applying through EIT Agents|
PG: Directly on EIT website – Master's application form OR Applying through EIT Agents
|Application Fee||No application fee|
|International Application Deadlines||Start date – February 3, 2020, or July 13, 2020|
|Interview||Required for admission in the professional program|
Engineering Institute of Technology Admission Deadlines
Start date – February 3, 2020, or July 13, 2020
Engineering Institute of Technology International Students Admission Academic Requirements
- After the offer has been accepted the applicant has to pay the first-semester tuition fee and also the Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC) fee.
- After the fees get accepted by the EIT, they send the applicant an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Next, the applicant can apply for the student visa.
English Proficiency Test Scores
The visa process for the international students is given below and it is to be followed for receiving the visa before time. The applicant has to apply for a visa six weeks before the course starts. Before applying for a visa the candidate needs to have proper health exams.
Following requirements must be met if applying for a visa:
- The applicant also needs to have a valid passport.
- While filling the form there is a document checklist which mentions all the documents that are necessary.
- The documents are required for identification proof.
- The applicant also needs to submit a Confirmation of Enrolment for the courses he/she has applied.
- The applicant also should submit a financial statement which shows that the applicant has enough funds for staying in Australia.
- Also, submit the proof of OSHC and student visa English requirement scorecard.
- Once the applicant has all these documents he/she can apply for the form via paper or online via ImmiAccount by creating an account and then attaching the required documents and paying the application charges through credit cards, PayPal or union pay.
- After applying, the applicant must keep track of the application status.
- The department grants the student visa with a grant number, expiry date and conditions to be followed.
Engineering Institute of Technology Undergraduate Admissions
For getting into the EIT the applicant has must fulfil the entire admission procedure. Priority for the applicant is to make sure whether he/she is eligible for the chosen course. Once the application is submission is successful the applicant will receive a Letter of Offer.
How to Apply: EIT Online Application Form (directly) or submit through an EIT Agent
- The certified copies which show the academic performance of the applicant and testaments of the previously completed courses. This can include the Australian senior certificate of education, or
- Any engineering advanced diploma or any higher from an Australian higher education institution, or
- Overseas qualification certificate that is equivalent to the above-given requirements
- The scorecard of the English Language Proficiency with the minimum required scores, or
- The applicant also should submit references or any other important document provided by the previous institution.
- If the documents are not in English then they should be translated by a certified translator.
Engineering Institute of Technology Graduate Admissions
Other than the application portals, the rest of the application procedure for the graduate courses is the same as for the undergraduate courses. Except that the applicant should have the certified copies of a 3-year bachelor degree in Engineering qualification, or a 4-year bachelor of Engineering qualification.
Application Portal: Apply directly via the EIT website – Master’s application form or through the EIT agent Popular Courses of Graduates
|Course||Application Deadline||Academic Requirements|
|Master of Engineering in Industrial Automation||Start date – 3rd February 2020||3-year bachelor degree in an engineering qualification Or EIT Bachelor of Science degree or any equivalent field of practice|
|Master of Engineering in Electrical Systems||Start date – 3rd February 2020||4-year Bachelor of Science degree in an equivalent field 3-year bachelor degree in an engineering qualification IELTS-6 Prior educational background or experience|
|Master of Engineering in Mechanical||Start date – 3rd February 2020||4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification in any equivalent field such as Robotics, Instrumentation control and automation, or production engineering 12-week professional experience of the industry Maths bridging test should be completed by all the higher education students during the orientation week.|
|Master of Engineering in Civil Structural||Start date – July 13 2020||3-year bachelor degree in an engineering qualification or some equivalent field such as Civil Engineering, Transport Engineering, Civil Railway Systems, Urban Engineering, or Construction Engineering All the CRICOS applicants can be interviewed on the phone.|
The EIT admission takes 7 working days to go through the application and documents which can cause a delay in the procedure. The applicant then has to review the offer letter and submit his/her acceptance by the last date. Engineering Institute of Technology has provided job opportunities to all its students and also some of the students are studying further after completing under graduation course. EIT has proved to be one of the best institutes for Engineering aspirants in Australia.