Government Polytechnic College Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Karnāl - 173 views
The institute has been set up with the following visions
- To uphold the technical standards, technology and ethics by means of imparting technical education, training and technical services to the community as a whole.
- To offer an inspiring learning environment, which transforms our bright young scholars into talented, creative & trained professionals.
- To create a base for the absorption of technological invocations and transferring the same for the benefit and development of Karnataka and the country as a whole.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.
- To create a center of excellence for providing ‘Quality Education’, Teaching, Research and Consultancy in the fields of Engineering.
- This Polytechnic is offering five formal three year Diploma courses in the following disciplines:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
This institute offers skill development training programs and conducted for faculty members of various technical institutions and also to the community under the CCTEK.
At present, the Polytechnic is wholly run by the Government of Karnataka and comes under the purview of Directorate of Technical Education.