ICRI Mumbai is part of ICRI (Institution of Clinical Research India) group, which is the first of its kind in India for Clinical Research and Healthcare. ICRI Mumbai is a leading institute providing ace & UGC recognized academic courses (BSc and BBA at UG level, MSc, MPH and MBA at PG level in different specialisations and PhD for research scholars and part-time diploma courses). ICRI Mumbai is affiliated to Singhania University.
ICRI Mumbai Highlights
|Year of establishment||2004|
|Campus size||20,000 sq.ft.|
|Modes of education||Online, Full-time, Part-time|
|Number of courses offered||21 Courses across 3 Streams|
|Application mode (when admission are open)||Online|
ICRI Mumbai Admission Process
ICRI Mumbai admission process is entrance based. Here are some important admission-related information for the interested candidates:
- UG programmes admission is based on the scores obtained in a written test, followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by ICRI
- Admission into MBA programme is based on CAT/ MAT/ CMAT scores or an equivalent entrance exam
- Candidate must be a graduate or postgraduate in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Pharmacy/ Nursing/ Medicine/ Physiotherapy/ Dentistry/ Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science is a must for admission to MSc
- Candidates applying for admission to PhD must sit for a written test conducted by the university
- Mode of application is online through the official website of ICRI
ICRI Mumbai Courses
Below is the list of specialisations, eligibility criteria and fees for multiple courses:
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|BSc - Clinical Research||Candidate must pass Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate in Botany/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Biotech or Genetics as subjects||*NA|
|BBAAviation ManagementLogistics & Supply Chain Management||Candidate must have passed class 12 with a minimum 50% aggregate||*NA|
|MScClinical Research MPH||Candidate must pass graduation or post graduation in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Pharmacy/ Nursing/ Medicine/ Physiotherapy/ Dentistry/ Ayurvedic & Veterinary Science/ HomeopathyCandidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry/ Life Science/ Medicine or Nursing with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university||*NA|
|MBA Healthcare & Hospital Management Pharma Marketing & Management Aviation Management||Qualifying exam: CAT/ MAT/ CMATCandidate must have an MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BSc Nursing/ BPT/ BPharma/ BTech/ BCom/ BA/ BSc/ Life Sciences/ Biotech or be a working professional in the healthcare industry with a minimum of 50%Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Life-Science/ Dentistry/ Medicine or Nursing with a minimum 50% from a recognized universityCandidate must be a graduate with a minimum of 50% in Commerce/ Statistics/ Science/ Maths or Economics||*NA|
|PhDClinical Research Healthcare Management Aviation ManagementSupply Chain & Logistics Management||Candidate must have passed Master’s in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Pharmacy/ Nursing/ Medicine/Physiotherapy/ Homeopathy/ Dentistry/ Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science with a minimum of 55% marksCandidate must have passed Master’s in hospital administration/ management/ operations/ public health or Master’s in a managerial subject with a minimum of 55%Candidate must have a Master’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% from a recognized university||41,000 41,000 *NA|
ICRI Mumbai Placements
ICRI placements of all the eight campuses are conducted centrally by the authorities of Institute of Clinical Research of India. Placements are conducted through campus recruitment process. The recruiting companies follow the standard selection procedure for campus placements. ICRI - Mumbai offers an impressive 100 per cent placement record in various streams such as Clinical Research, Healthcare and Pharmacovigilance and offers high ROI. Here are few highlights of ICRI - Mumbai placements 2020:
Major industries and top recruiters included:
- Clinical Research & Healthcare Management: Bioxcel, Cipla, Max Healthcare, Apollo, Fortis, etc.
- Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Data Management: Accenture, Allergan Medical, Cognizant, Genpact, etc.
- Logistics: Tata, Ashok Leyland, DHL, DTDC, FedEx, etc.
- Aviation: British Airways, GAAR, IndiGo, Lufthansa, etc.
- Automobile: Jaguar, BMW, Renault, Audi, etc.
- Banking and Finance: ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI Bank, etc.
- Fashion: H&M, Fabindia, Levi’s, ZARA, etc.