La Trobe Business School is a part of La Trobe University in Melbourne, one of the top 1.5% universities out of 27,000 universities in the world.
The University believes its students to be confident as the resources, credentials, and commitment that the business school provides prepares the students to succeed in a diverse range of fields across accounting, finance, business, and commerce.
La Trobe Business School’s teaching is based on research that focuses on current and emerging issues of international importance. La Trobe Business School has a Graduate-Job Rate of 86.6%.
Accreditations and Ranking
- Accredited by:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International
- Australian Computer Society for Master of Business Information Management & Systems
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) for Bachelor of Business(Marketing) the Bachelor of Business (Event Management/Marketing), the Master of Marketing & Master of Digital Marketing Communications
- Ranked by:
- #2 and #8 in the World by CEO Magazine for the online MBA program,
- Top 35 for online MBA, top 50 for Hospitality & Leisure Management, top 75 for the Masters in Business Analytics, top 150 for Accounting & Finance, top 250 for Business & Management, Economics & Econometrics by QS Ranking.
|No. of International Students||28%|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- La Trobe School of Business offers various Bachelor’s, Master’s, Research, and short programs under Accounting & Finance, Business & Commerce, Economics, Marketing & Management, and Technology Management.
- La Trobe Business School is a part of La Trobe University which has 7 campuses throughout Australia, with the main campus in Melbourne.
- La Trobe offers residential facilities on its 3 campuses out of 7, for its students.
La Trobe Business School Admission Process
La Trobe School of Business offers admission in various programs under accounting, finance, management, economics, and commerce. The requirements of programs may vary for admission, some of the basic requirements are:
- Apply directly to the university via an online portal,
- Official Academic Transcripts,
- English Proficiency Test Scores,
- Official Test Scores (GMAT)
- Letter of Recommendations,
- Statement of Purpose,
- Work Experience (if applicable),
- Official Bank Statements,
- Copy of Passport.
Admissions in La Trobe are on a rolling basis but if an applicant wants to be considered for a scholarship they need to apply by December 1 or they would not be considered for university scholarships.
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
The cost of attendance at La Trobe Business School is as follows across all 7 campuses:
|Tuition Fees||31,400- 33,400|
|Estimated Cost (once-off)||1230-1315|
|Books and Stationary (once-off)||683|
|Entertainment, Food, and Personal Expenses(weekly)||400-700|
La Trobe Business School offers various types of scholarships for international students. Some of the scholarships are:
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Regional Campus Scholarship Award up to AUD 5000 on the basis of the application received.
- La Trobe College Excellence Scholarship Awards 25% Fee reduction for students with excellent academic records.
- Indian Woman Access scholarships - AUD 80,000 awarded to Indian Female Students pursuing Master of Cyber Security course.
- LTU WAM Scholarships – tuition fee waivered from 10% to 20% for Accounting, Business, Sciences students, on the basis of merit.
- Further Australian Government also provides Scholarships, Fellowships, and Loans to international students to study in Australia.