MONASH COLLEGE Colleges1 year ago - ENGINEERING - Melbourne - 201 views
Monash College is a pathway college, fully owned by Monash University. The college offers English language courses, diplomas, study abroad, professional experience programs and more to help international students enter in their desired degree course.
Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) under the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) is the regulatory authority of Monash College. It is also registered under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and is a member of the Commonwealth’s Tuition Protection Service (TPS).
|College Type||Pathway College|
|No. of Campus||3|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time and Online|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Monash College provides education in a wide range of study areas, such as the Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & IT, Business & Economics, Law, Medicine and many more.
- The college mainly offers diploma and professional development courses to its students. It also offers teacher training and development courses and a foundation course to prepare students for university education.
- Apart from this English training courses and maths bridging courses are also available.
- The college has three campuses located in Clayton, Melbourne City and Caulfield. The diploma students study at the Clayton campus.
- Foundation year and English training students study at the Melbourne City campus and the students of Diploma in Art and Design study at the Caulfield campus.
- There is a number of accommodation options available including on-campus accommodation, homestays and off-campus accommodations.
- Single room accommodation with shared bathroom facilities is provided to students living on campus.
- The college provides every assistance to students in seeking the accommodation best suited for their lifestyle.
Monash College Application Process
Application Portal: Monash Online Application
Admission Requirements: Official academic transcripts of highest educational Qualification, official program completion certificate, proof of English language proficiency. There is a minimum cut off marks to be eligible for applying to individual programs, the details of which can be found on the official college website.
Additional requirements: Birth certificate, passport copy, overseas student health cover (OSHC) certificate, valid student Visa.
English Proficiency Test: Applicants are required to submit IELTS, TOEFL or PTE scores to demonstrate english proficiency.
|Test||Minimum Score Required Foundation Course||Minimum Score Required Diploma Course|
Note: Students who are unable to meet the minimum English requirement can enrol for the Monash English Bridging (MEB) Course to improve their language proficiency.
Cost of Attendance
|Program||Cost (in AUD)|
|Diploma in Engineering||Part 1: $27,300|
Part 2: $32,000
|Diploma in Business||Part 1: $27,000|
Part 2: $30,000
Student accommodation can range in price as follows:
|Accommodation Type||Cost/ Week (AUD)|
Cost of Living: Apart from housing rent and tuition, the cost of living includes expenses such as food, clothing, transport etc.
|Expense||Cost/Week (in AUD)|
|Food||$80 - $280|
|Gas and Electricity||$35 - $140|
|Phone and Internet||$20 - $55|
|Public Transport||$15 - $55|
|Entertainment||$80 - $150|
Monash University offers scholarships to students enrolled at Monash College. Following scholarships are available for international students:
- Bachelor of International Business Diploma Pathway Scholarship:
- Eligibility: International students who have completed a Diploma of Business at Monash College and wish to pathway to the Bachelor of International Business at Monash campus.
- Award: $6000
- Bachelor of International Business Foundation Year Scholarship:
- Eligibility: International student studying the Bachelor of International Business who completed the Monash College Foundation Year.
- Award: $6000