Poddar Group of Institutions Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Jaipur - 223 views
Poddar Group of Institutions is comprised of a family of 6 academic institutions that are known for imparting quality education for about 20 years. It started its journey in the year 1998 with an objective to impart excellent education to help students, shaping a better and bright future. In a span of 20 years, the institution has expanded itself with 5 colleges, one school and several other educational and research ventures across the nation. This National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited institution successfully runs undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctorate courses. Also, it has received international certifications in IT, Management and Science. It is also known for its worldwide network of alumni and strong industrial tie-ups.
Poddar Group of Institutions Admission Process
Before seeking admission in any of the courses featured by the institution, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria needed to apply for them. Apart from meeting the conditions set per the course in the institute, they must consider certain other rules and regulations as well. These include the following:
- Candidates, who belong to reserved categories, can be offered admission at 5 per cent below the minimum percentage required for eligibility criteria listed for a particular course
- Candidates who have passed graduation from universities other than the ones located in Rajasthan and seek admission in master level courses (except MBA), must have minimum 60 per cent aggregate marks in graduation as eligibility criteria for admission. Admission in MBA can be offered at 50 per cent for general and 45 per cent for students belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates planning to apply offline can take Registration Form along with prospectus from the college's campus on payment of a prescribed amount. Also, they can apply online on the link given on the official website of the institution. For documents-related information, they are advised to go through the details given on the website thoroughly.
Poddar Group of Institutions Placements
Poddar Group of Institutions is also known for placing students in well-reputed organizations. Its main focus is to bring great employment opportunities for students. The recruiters that offer placements here include ITC Hotels, Apollo Munich, AU Small Finance Bank, Justdial and Activant Solutions.
Poddar Group of Institutions Scholarships
Poddar Group of Institutions does offer scholarship opportunities to the students on the basis of the following conditions:
- All the students of bachelor-level courses securing 70 per cent and above in 10+2 exams are offered 10 per cent scholarship every year (for all three years of graduation)
- Girls of undergraduate courses are offered a special scholarship. About 20 per cent of tuition fee is waivered for all three years of graduation
- State-level sports achievers and national-level sports achievers are offered 5 and 10 per cent scholarship for first-year, respectively. It would be continued on the basis of sports achievements in consecutive years
- Siblings of the past/existing students of the institution are offered 10 per cent scholarship in tuition fee of the first year
- Class toppers/merit holders are offered scholarship too as per the policy of the college
Candidates must note that they can choose only one scholarship category even if they fall in more than one. Also, they can apply for government scholarships considering the rules of government for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, minority (with BPL card). Fees get reimbursed as per the rules of the Government of Rajasthan.