Quantum School of Health Sciences Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Dehra Dūn - 298 views
Quantum School of Health Sciences (QSHS) is an integral part of Quantum University which was established by the Uttarakhand State Legislature through the Quantum University Act, 2016. This department offers various programmes inclusive of BSc, MSc and BPharma to students looking for career opportunities in the field of Health Sciences. Major modules covered in these courses include Anatomy & Physiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Quantum School of Health Sciences Highlights
|Year of establishment||2008 (Quantum University)|
|Campus size||30 acre|
|Recognised by||UGC/ AICTE|
|Department ranking (2019)||Quantum School of Health Science is ranked No. 1 in Roorkee for Academics in the field of Health Sciences|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
|Number of courses offered||5 courses across 3 streams|
|Types of Scholarships||- Merit-Based Scholarship for students enrolling in BSc (Radiology, Nutrition & Dietetics)- Scholarship for Q-care students enrolling in BSc (Radiology)|
|Highest salary offered (2019)||Rs 10 LPA (BSc Nutrition & Dietetics)|
|Application mode (when admissions are open)||Online/Offline|
Quantum School of Health Sciences Admission Process
Quantum School of Health Sciences invites application from students through online and offline modes. To apply online, candidates are required to:
- Visit the official site of Quantum University and download the application form
- Select one from the available course list and fill all the mandatory details
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 1000 through NEFT and at last, upload the form
To apply offline, candidates are required to:
- Visit the college website, select the ‘Admissions’ tab and download the application form as PDF file
- Select the course of their choice and fill the application form in hard copy with necessary details
- Send the application form to the Roorkee address via post along with a DD of Rs 1000 in favour of Quantum University
The final selection of candidates is based on the merit of the previous qualifying degree/exam.
Quantum School of Health Sciences Courses
The department of Quantum School of Health Sciences offers five courses to students, among which BSc and MSc programmes are its flagship courses. These courses are presented below along with their respective eligibility criteria and course fee structure:
|Course Name||Eligibility||Course Fee (in Rs lakh)|
|BPharma||Class 12 or Equivalent having Physics + Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology with at least 45% marks in total||4.82|
|DPharma||Class 12 or equivalent having Physics + Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one from Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology with at least 45% marks in total||2.08|
|BSc (Nutrition & Dietetics)||Class 12 or equivalent examination in Science stream & minimum 45% marks in total||2.06|
|BSc (Radiology)||Class 12 or equivalent examination in Science stream & minimum 45% marks in total||2.50|
|MSc (Nutrition & Dietetics)||Graduation in Science Stream & minimum 50% marks in total||1.13|
Quantum School of Health Sciences Placements
Quantum School of Health Sciences Department recorded 95% placement success in 2019. Students from BSc Nutrition & Dietetics were offered highest salary package of Rs 10 LPA last year.
Topmost recruiting companies who visited the campus for hiring include Teleperformance, Hettich India Pvt. Ltd., Indian Army, John Deere, Magnus, Mphasis, R Systems, SKF, SYNTEL, Talbros, among others.
Quantum School of Health Sciences Scholarships
This department offers multiple scholarship schemes to its students as fee waivers, reaching maximum limit of up to 90%. The two broadly categorised schemes are explained below:
- Q-care Students Scholarship – This scheme provides a waive-off of Rs 15,000 on total fees to candidates who have a valid score of 90% & above in entrance-cum-scholarship exam.
- Merit-based Scholarship – This scheme provides 100% exemption on first year tuition fee to candidates with a score of 90% & above in Class 12.