QUEENSLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Colleges1 year ago - NURSING - Brisbane - 60 views
Queensland University of Technology is one of the public research universities of Australia which was established in 1990. QUT ranks at 6th position amongst the best Australian universities and 36th in the world in Nursing, according to THE World University Rankings 2018 by subject.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 100+ programs under 9 areas of study. Also, it offers around 80 double degree programs to the international students.
- The students can choose to study which business program to go for among 45 business programs available.
- For Communication and media studies, the university ranks 1st in Australia and 24th in the world, in the QS World University Ranking by subject, 2017.
- The university has 2 campuses to accommodate all the programs they offer. Business, Law and Science and Engineering are taught at Garden Point Campus, and Creative Studies, education and health programs are taught in Kelvin Grove campus.
- The students, during their stay in Brisbane for their course duration, can choose between 4 distinct accommodations available:
- Purpose Built Student-Accommodation
- Agent Managed Share-House Accommodation
- Private share-house accommodation
Application Form: The students can fill the application form through the university website or through the authorized agent. Common requirements: Transcripts and work experience (3 years for MBA) The application fee: AUD 100 (both UG and PG) Additional requirements: Interview, 2 Referee forms, Statement of Purpose, Digital Portfolio (for M.Arch.) Intake Sessions – All programs – February and July; MBA – GMAT
Cost of Attendance
|Bachelor of Business||29,900 AUD|
|Master in Business||31,700 AUD|
|M. Arch.||31,500 AUD|
|B. Nursing||33,500 AUD|
|B. Laws (Honours)||29000 AUD|
|M. Laws||34,900 AUD|
|Double Degree||29,500 AUD|
|PhD||29,200 - 35400 AUD|
The international students are offered around 70 scholarships by QUT, depending upon their type of program. These scholarships offered can cover upto 25% - 50% of tuition fee. Alumni benefits at QUT include free library membership, fitness services, discounts for health insurance, banking and other health facilities.