The S P Jain School of Global Management is an institute for business on a global scale. It has campuses in Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney and Dubai. The Sydney campus was founded in 2012. College has been accredited by the Association of Chartered Accountants (ACCA) for its Bachelor in Business Administration Program. It has also been recognized by magazines and journals like Times Higher Education, Forbes, The Economist, and Financial Times for its innovative and practical endeavors in education.
- College was ranked 81st, in 2019, according to the Ivy Exec(USA) EMBA Rankings.
- The Global MBA program of the college was ranked 16th, in 2017, by Forbes as Best International 1-year MBAs.
- The Global MBA program of the college was ranked 95th according to The Economist's Ranking of the best full-time MBA programs.
|Type of University||Private|
|Total No. of Academic Programs||Undergraduate: 4|
|Academic Programs||UG, PG, Doctorate, Professional|
|Annual Acceptance Rate||12%|
|Admission Help Desk||1800-212-1827(Toll-free)|
Campus, Programs and Residence
S P Jain School of Global Management has campuses in four cities around the world: Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney and Dubai.
- Dubai campus received a four-star rating by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Dubai.
- The campus at Sydney consists of about 12 auditorium-style classrooms.
- Admissions are offered in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral programs and professional programs.
- College offers both online and on-campus MBA program.
- Undergraduates programs are offered in Bachelor of Data Sciences, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Communication.
Application Portal: Applications are accepted through S P Jain School of Global Management Online Application Portal.
Application Fee: The non-refundable application fee for some of the graduate program admission is $70 payable through credit card.
- General Requirements: Submission of online application form, Application fee, Admission test scores, SAT or SPJAT scores,Aptitude test scores, High School Transcripts
- For International Applicants: Must have 70%(min) from any recognized Educational Board(CBSE, ISC, HSC), with a minimum grade of B.
English Proficiency Requirements: The scores required by International students, to qualify for admission are :
|Test||Minimum Score Required|
|TOEFL (Internet based)||60|
Cost of Attendance
The cost mentioned below is sum total of tuition fees charged at complete duration of program, registration fees, course material charges and accommodation charges, health insurance cost and taxes (if applicable).
|Business Communication and Data Science (3 years)||$71,000|
|Business Administration and Economics (4 years)||$97,450|
|Master of Global Business||$95,722|
Following are the scholarships awarded by the college to students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs:
Diversity Scholarship: This scholarships are applicable for international students.
Leadership Scholarship: This scholarship is granted to students who are deemed worthy. It is usually decided during the evaluation process. It consists of 3 Levels:
- Level 1: Amount – 5,000 USD
- Level 2: Amount – 10,000 USD
- Level 3: Amount – 15,000 USD
Some notable alumni of S P Jain School of Global Management are Saurish Nandi( Co-Founder and CTO of BlocBox), Subhendu Pattnaik( Global Head of Marketing at Cigniti) and Kunal Aman(Head of Marketing and Communications at SAS India).