SMS MEDICAL COLLEGE Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Jaipur - 453 views
Sawai ManSingh Medical College was established in the year 1947, Jaipur, Rajasthan. This is the oldest college in Rajasthan and it is the one of the premier medical college of India. The college has a total of 32 departments and eight hospitals attached to it. The college has separate hostel facilities for the male & female students & residents.
- The college has been recognized by Medical Council of India
- It is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health & Science, Jaipur
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Radio diagnosis
- Department of Radiotherapy
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Urology
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Cardiology
Library- The institute library has total 57247 books. It has the 34000 bond journals and 100 current journals. It has the collection of 3000 thesis. It has some journals like – JAMA-1883, LANCET-1890 and BMJ-1921 are available from the 1st issue.
Hostel- the College has the two boy’s hostel. Hostel is situated at a walking distance from the college; it provides a very good residing place for students. It has 140 semi furnished rooms (86 twin sharing and 54 triple sharing), sufficient to accommodate over 350 students.