Sri Ram Chandra Bhanja Medical College and Hospital - [SCB] was established in 1944. Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital (S.C.B Medical College) is a pioneer medical institute in Eastern India in medical teaching, training, and research. This Institution is situated in the City of Cuttack with a sprawling campus of 87.32 acres.
- It has been recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- It was originally maintained from the proceeds of an endowment made by Marahatta Government
- The college is affiliated with Utkal University
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Endocrinology
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Hematology
- Department of Hepatology
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Neurology
Hostel- Institute has five hostels, old gents Hostel and New Gents Hostel for undergraduate men. It has postgraduate women, undergraduate women, and postgraduate men hostel.
Sports- Institute campus has cricket, tennis and basketball grounds. It also has a swimming pool and also provides the Gymnasium facility to the students.
Library- Institute has the library inside the campus. The library has the capacity of around 500 students.
- Synapse – A sport and cultural festival