STRATHFIELD COLLEGE Colleges2 years ago - ENGINEERING - Sydney - 284 views
Strathfield College was established in the late 1940s and since then been instrumental in providing high-quality vocational education courses. The college has campuses both in Sydney and Melbourne. The college specializes in international student education hence it has students coming in from various countries contributing to an amalgamation of different cultures and mindset which gives a global classroom experience. Strathfield College strives to achieve and deliver equal and quality education to everyone.
- All year round admissions with intakes almost every month
- Diverse and global classroom experience
- strong international student support programs
- An active learning student portal called "moodle"
- entry and credit arrangement established between itself and various other universities
- Tuition Protection Service (TPS) is an initiative to assist international students whose education providers are unable to fully deliver their course of study
|Type of University||Private|
|Total no. of academic programs||16|
|Test scores accepted||Standardized test scores are not required|
|English language proficiency||IELTS certification or equivalent tests accepted|
|Admission helpdesk||(+61 2) 9212 7799,|
(+61 3) 8658 5200
|Number of international students||853|
|Number of countries the students arrive from||50+|
Campus, Programs and Residence
Strathfield College has two campuses in the heart of the two biggest cities of Australia i.e, Sydney and Melbourne. The Sydney campus is the main campus and is a center of the bustling city with all amenities and lively hangouts close by, creating a perfect environment by the integration of fun, culture and education. With Sydney being the financial and economic hub of Australia, it creates immense opportunities for its students. The Melbourne campus has been established in the year 2016 yet again in the center of the city and its amenities.
The college has over 16 programs in five major fields including marketing, business, information technology, tourism and hospitality to name a few. It's practical and interactive curriculum equips the students with real-life job skills
Strathfield College provides temporary accommodation for its students on arrival and has on campus residential facilities. The college assists international students in finding off-campus accommodation
Strathfield College Admissions
For admission into the Strathfield College, the applicant has to go through the following process
- Application form: A duly filled application form along with the applicant's signature needs to be submitted
- Certified copies of the applicant's visa and passport: the applicants are required to attach their copies of visa and passport along with the application form
- Certified transcripts: The applicant is required to attach certified copies of their academic transcripts along with the application
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: Strathfield college accepts IELTS certification or equivalent tests as proof for English proficiency
- Relevant work experience
- Passport copy
- Copy of Australian visa, if applicable
Cost of Attendance
The estimated cost of attendance is tabularized below:
|Tuition fee ( vocational course for 4 terms )||$ AUD 6,420|
|2nd revised CoE||$ AUD 100|
|Material fee||$ AUD 200|
|RPL application fee||$AUD 50 and $100 per unit assessed|
|postage of final documents||$ AUD 10 (within Australia ) and $ AUD 20 (overseas )|
|Cost of living per year approximately||$ AUD 20,290|
|Credit transfer application||$ AUD 25|
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Strathfield College does not provide any scholarship and financial aid. The affordability and uniqueness of the college is what makes it popular among most international students.
The alumni and the student body of Strathfield College is a close-knit community comprising of enthusiastic, focused and fun-loving members. They often organize social events and get together to keep their bonds intact.