Established in 1971, TAFE South Australia is one of the well-known institutes known for its vocational education and training in South Australia. The institute enrolls around 70,000 students each year. It delivers more than 1,000 qualifications ranging from certificates to advanced diplomas and bachelor's degrees.
|University Type||Vocational Education and Training Institute|
|Campus Setting||Sub Urban|
|No. of Campuses||8|
|No. of Courses||630+|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time|
TAFE South Australia Programs, Campus and Residence
- TAFE SA offers a wide range of vocational programsin the field of Arts and Design, Health and Lifestyle, Business and Marketing, Information Technology, Mining, and Engineering, etc.
- The institute has sub-urban campuses located in the 8 different locations that offer a number of student services for the safe and happy stay.
- Along with the metropolitan and regional campuses, the institute has established Centres of Excellence to cater to specific industry needs.
- Students interested to stay off-campus may opt for renting/flatting/homestay. For this, students may seek assistance from Students’ Organizations.
TAFE South Australia Admission Process
- Application System: Application can be made through the online form available on the official website.
- Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for different courses varies from course to course. Every course has its own admission deadline. However, the students are advised to apply before 15 November 2019 for January 2020 entry.
- Application Fees: The application fee costs around AUD $150 to get enrolled for all the courses available in the college.
- General requirements: Completed application form, Copy of passport, Official high school, college, university diploma or degree, or college/university attendance certificate, ACT or SAT Scores, IELTS Scores.
- Additional requirements: Birth certificate, passport copy, Australian student visa, One academic reference.
TAFE South Australia Tuition Fees
|Certificate III in Live Production and Services||AUD $7,200|
|Certificate IV in Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms & Interior Spaces/ Diploma in Graphic Design||AUD $14,400|
|Certificate IV in Visual Arts||AUD $12,400|
|Diploma in Photography and Photo Imaging||AUD $12,900|
|Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising||AUD $28,800|
|Certificate IV in Business Administration||AUD $13,400|
|Certificate IV in Leadership and Management||AUD $6,700|
|Advanced Diploma of Accounting||AUD $7,050|
|Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care||AUD $24,800|
|Certificate III in Tourism||AUD $7,200|
|Certificate IV in Preparation for Health and Nursing Studies||AUD $6,700|
|Advanced Diploma of Oral Health (Dental Hygiene)||AUD $65,900|
|Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology||AUD $6,700|
|Associate Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering (Design Drafting)||AUD $35,500|
|Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management||AUD $10,300|
TAFE South Australia Financial Aid and Scholarship
The institute does not provide any scholarships. However, applicants seeking scholarships may apply for Australia Awards Scholarships. Students must note that these scholarships are available to students from eligible countries undertaking full-time study at participating Australian Universities or TAFE institutions.