THE IMPERIAL COLLEGE OF AUSTRALIA Colleges1 year ago - ENGINEERING - Melbourne - 178 views
The Imperial College of Australia is a university located in Melbourne. It laid its foundation in 2007 and since then it has been providing a range of vocational courses primarily in the fields of Information Technology, Hospitality, Business and Management and Telecommunication.
Imperial has been striving hard to maintain the quality of education in view of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Why choose the Imperial College of Australia?
- Imperial College of Australia has been ranked at # 168 by webometrics.
- The world rank of the college is #20534.
- Its excellence rank is #6115
- Impact rank of the college is #20335.
- The college is registered by ASQA.
- The Imperial college provides lucrative placement services to the students
- The college also has an informal recreational area where the staff can communicate with the students.
- Students have access to computer labs which are well- equipped.
- English Language Intensive Course is also offered by the college for students not meeting the minimum requirements of English language proficiency test.
- Students are provided with access to a library which has a great information resource center.
- The main goal of the college is to provide high-quality education to the students.
- The college is also affiliated with Australia Unlimited.
|Type of University||Public|
|Application Fee||250 AUD|
|Basic Tuition Fee (Diploma Courses)||5,500-20,000 AUD|
|Basic Tuition Fee (Certificate Courses)||4,000-13,750 AUD|
|Test Scores Accepted||TOEFL, IELTS|
Imperial College of Australia Campus
- The Imperial College of Australia has two campuses located in Melbourne.
- The city is an apt location for the campus as it is one of the most vibrant and lively cities of Australia.
- Main campus known as Hoddle Street campus is located at Abbotsford. Most of the classes take place at this campus. All the administrative offices are also located here.
- It is easily accessible by public transport and road.
- The other campus is located at Oakleigh. The practicum component of Certificate III and IV courses in Commercial Cookery are conducted here.
Imperial College of Australia Housing Facilities/ Residence
- Imperial college assists students in finding suitable accommodation.
- The available options include homestay, private or church-owned boarding hostels, shared accommodation and rental accommodation.
- The cost of each accommodation varies.
Imperial College of Australia Programs
The college offers courses across 4 faculties. Certificate courses, diploma, advanced diploma, graduate diploma and short courses are offered by the college. The faculties are:
- Information Technology
- Telecommunication and Engineering
- Business and Management
- Hospitality Management
Imperial College Application Process
- Secondary school qualification or UG degree.
- Official transcripts of previously attended educational institutions.
- Work experience
- Attitude and aptitude
- International applicants have to prove their proficiency in English by submitting their IELTS, TOEFL or PTE test scores.
How, When and Where to Apply
- Students can apply by filling the online application.
- The college charges an application fee of 250 USD.
- The college accepts applications in February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
What after you get admission?
- On receiving the offer letter, students will have to pay their fee deposit as mentioned in the offer letter.
- The international students will be required to apply for an Australian visa once they are granted admission to the university.
- The international students will also be required to look for suitable housing facilities.
Imperial College of Australia Cost and Expenses
The table given below provides an estimate of the expenses one needs to make while studying at the Imperial College of Australia.
|Tuition fee (Certificate Courses)||4,000-13,750 AUD|
|Tuition fee (Diploma Courses)||5,500- 20,000 AUD|
|Admission fee (International students)||250 AUD|
|Hostels and shared accommodations (per week)||80-150 AUD|
|Rental accommodations (per week)||150-300 AUD|
|Homestay (per week)||150-200 AUD|
|Overseas student Health cover (single student)||408.00 AUD|
The Imperial College of Australia provides a conducive environment to international students for vocational education. The College has been actively involved in providing high-quality education and meet the expectations of students.