Universal Institute of Technology (UIT) is a registered training institute founded in 2008 for providing a variety of vocational courses. The institute follows the standards of the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). UG, PG, and diploma courses are offered in the field of Business, Leadership, Marketing & Communication, and Leadership.
|No. of College||One|
|No. of Departments||Many|
|Enrolment fees||AUD 300|
|Admission Helpline||Telephone: + +61 (3) 9600 0087|
|Mode of Program||Full time/online|
Universal Institute of Technology Programs and Residence
- Universal Institute of Technology offers vocational education and higher education as well in various different domains including marketing, business, accounting, and others. The university also offers 5 higher education courses. 1 master's program in engineering and 4 bachelor programs in the business field of study are offered to international students.
- On-campus accommodation is not offered by the institute.
Universal Institute of Technology Admission Process
- Application: International applicants can apply online on the institute website.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admissions
- General Requirements: Original academic transcripts/mark sheet, official program completion certificate, supporting documents including copies of academic achievements, English requirements and a copy of your passport.
- Additional requirements: Passport issued by official authorities, Birth certificate, valid student Visa, financial support documents, Receipts of payment, etc.
- English Language Proficiency Score: Minimum scores accepted are
- IELTS: 5.5
- TOEFL: pBT-525, iBT-69-70
Universal Institute of Technology Australia Cost of Attendance
The cost of attendance for international students includes accommodation expense, books & material, and other expenses along with the tuition fee.
|Enrolment fee, all courses||AUD 300|
|Material fee||AUD 300|
|Diploma in leadership and management||AUD 10,000|
|Advanced Diploma of leadership & management||AUD 10,000|
|Diploma of Project Management||AUD 10,000|
|Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)||AUD 16,000|
Cost of Accommodation
|Accommodation (depending on the “style” of accommodation)||AUD 90- AUD 450|
Financial Aids: There are no scholarships offered to international applicants.
Universal Institute of Technology is a vocational and English language school situated in the heart of Melbourne. UIT is part of universal learning group with an acceptance rate of around 50% and currently, UIT offers 10 vocational courses and 5 Higher educational courses.
- Universal Institute of Technology generally have two intake session in February and July. Applicants have to submit their application form one month before the intake session.
- For both higher education and vocational courses, applicants can apply through post, email or through agents.
|Admission requirements for international students||Through postal mail service, email or agent of institute in applicants country|
|Enrollment fee(non-refundable)||$205 USD|
|Acceptance rate||Around 50%|
|Mode of payment||Cash, credit card, money order, cheque, direct deposit|
|Academic calendar||Semester pattern|
|Intake session||Generally February and may (Intake session may be different for different courses)|
UIT Admissions Deadlines
Applicants are advised to apply before the given deadline and don't forget to check UIT official website as different courses have different deadlines.
- Mainly for higher education courses intake session start form February so applicants are advised to apply in one month advance
- For vocational courses, intake session depends on duration of courses. So it is advised to keep a check on the official website of UIT for dates
|Higher education courses|
UIT International Admissions
Applicants have to choose course as per their interest and find out the eligibility criteria for that course. There are a number of courses to choose from:-
- Higher education programs
- Vocational courses
- Professional year program
- English programs
- English proficiency test scores
- Applicants can directly apply for enrollment or can hire an authorised agent
- Submit the application form with required documents
- Ensure that the application form is fully completed and signed with supporting documents attached. The supporting documents will mainly include:-
- Academic transcripts
- Academic achievements
- English requirements
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcripts that are not in English, must be accompanied along with the certified English translation
- 11 year of basic education for certificate IV level course and 12 year of basic education for diploma and advanced diploma
- Applicants who are successful in receiving offer and agreement letter must sign it and return to UIT.
- Applicants can contact to admission department for assistance
English proficiency test score for international students
All Universal Institute of Technology(UIT) courses have requirement of English proficiency test score. Applicants have to provide IELTS or TOEFL test score for the English language requirement. In the event that an applicant does not have formal evidence of English proficiency or of other vocational or higher education qualifications then they will be required to sit in English Proficiency test as set out by the institute Academic Manager. In case the applicants English language requirements have not been met then the applicant have to study English language course to give an outcome for Higher intermediate level. English proficiency is compulsory for admission in universal Institute of technology.
|Test Type||Minimum Scores|
Visa process for international students
In order to apply for a Student Visa, applicants will need to meet the following requirements:-
- Applicants have to submit a confirmation of enrolment (coe) or offer letter issued by Educational institution.
- Applicants need to provide a letter of intent
- Applicants have to provide evidence that they have sufficient funds to cover their expenses.
- English proficiency test score for students Visa application.
- Applicants applying for students Visa have to undergo medical health check-up.
- Australian Student Visa applicants have to register with an overseas student health cover (OSHC) insurance provider for the duration of their time as a student in Australia.
- A valid passport
- Visa application fee
- Passport size photograph
Universal Institute of Technology Vocational Courses Admissions
Universal Institute of technology provides 10 vocational courses for all applications. The basic admission process for all course is same.
Where to apply: Universal Institute of technology online portal.
How to apply: No application fees required but once Applicant enroll his/her name in universal Institute of Technology he/she have to pay enrollment fee
Enrollment fee:- $205 USD
Admission requirements:- Applicant must provide following document with admission form:-
- Completely filled and signed admission form.
- Higher education (10+2) certificate / transcripts
- Diploma for advanced diploma course
- Academic transcripts
- Academic achievements (if any )
- English proficiency test score for international students
- A copy of passport
Universal Institute of Technology Higher Education
Universal Institute of technology provides 5 higher education courses. While the specific requirements may vary but admission procedure remain the same for universal Institute of technology. The admission form should be downloaded from online portal.
|Course name||Academic Requirements|
|Master of Engineering (industrial automation)||4-year degree course or equivalent; Academic transcripts; CV/resume; Complete GTE statement|
|Bachelor of business- international development and internship||Diploma of general studies; STAT score; Evidence of sufficient funds;|
|Bachelor of business- accounting||Diploma of general studies; STAT score Work Experience required; Evidence of sufficient funds|
|Bachelor of business- marketing||Diploma of general studies; High school coursework; STAT score; Evidence of sufficient funds|
The admission in universal Institute of technology is selective. The department of UIT decide whom to give admission in their institute.
The admission department of universal Institute review Applicants profile on all prospective form academic to personal information. UIT provide Internship to their students for professional skills development.