UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Colleges1 year ago - ENGINEERING - Melbourne - 96 views
Universal Institute of Technology (UIT) is a registered training institute founded in 2008 for providing a variety of vocational courses. The institute follows the standards of the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). UG, PG, and diploma courses are offered in the field of Business, Leadership, Marketing & Communication, and Leadership.
|No. of College||One|
|No. of Departments||Many|
|Enrolment fees||AUD 300|
|Admission Helpline||Telephone: + +61 (3) 9600 0087|
|Mode of Program||Full time/online|
Universal Institute of Technology Programs and Residence
- Universal Institute of Technology offers vocational education and higher education as well in various different domains including marketing, business, accounting, and others. The university also offers 5 higher education courses. 1 master's program in engineering and 4 bachelor programs in the business field of study are offered to international students.
- On-campus accommodation is not offered by the institute.
Universal Institute of Technology Admission Process
- Application: International applicants can apply online on the institute website.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admissions
- General Requirements: Original academic transcripts/mark sheet, official program completion certificate, supporting documents including copies of academic achievements, English requirements and a copy of your passport.
- Additional requirements: Passport issued by official authorities, Birth certificate, valid student Visa, financial support documents, Receipts of payment, etc.
- English Language Proficiency Score: Minimum scores accepted are
- IELTS: 5.5
- TOEFL: pBT-525, iBT-69-70
Universal Institute of Technology Australia Cost of Attendance
The cost of attendance for international students includes accommodation expense, books & material, and other expenses along with the tuition fee.
|Enrolment fee, all courses||AUD 300|
|Material fee||AUD 300|
|Diploma in leadership and management||AUD 10,000|
|Advanced Diploma of leadership & management||AUD 10,000|
|Diploma of Project Management||AUD 10,000|
|Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)||AUD 16,000|
Cost of Accommodation
|Accommodation (depending on the “style” of accommodation)||AUD 90- AUD 450|
Financial Aids: There are no scholarships offered to international applicants.