UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA Colleges1 year ago - ARCHITECTURE - Canberra - 70 views
University of Canberra is a public university which was given the university status in 1990, located in Bruce, Canberra, Australia.
|University Type||Public University|
|Cost of Attendance||27,200 to 31,500 AUD|
|Applications Accepted||UG & PG - Online/ Authorised Agent Research – Email/Post|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time; Part time|
Programs, Campus and Residence
The university offers UG, Graduate Diploma, PG and PhD programs under 5 areas of study. University of Canberra provides guaranteed on-campus accommodation to its 1st year students. For this, there are 4 types of campus housing available. The student can also opt for off-campus housing facility, by going for homestays/commercial & private rentals/ share accommodation or furnished apartments.
- Application Form: The UG and PG students have to fill the application form through the university’s application portal or through the authorized agent. The research applicants have to send the application form pdf through email or by post to the university address.
- Common requirements: Transcripts
- Application fee: N/A
- Additional requirements: Certificates, CV/Resume/ Statements of Employment, Research Proposal
- Intake Sessions – Semester 1 (February), Semester 2 (August)
|Test||Test Score (UG)||Test Score (PG)|
|Occupational English Test||C||C|
|English Language Proficiency Test||N/A||C|
Cost of Attendance
|Course Fee||Postgraduate Cost|
|Faculty of Business, Government and Law||34,000 AUD|
|Faculty of Arts and Design||27,800 – 33,100 AUD|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||20,000 – 32,000 AUD|
|Faculty of Education||27,500 AUD|
|Faculty of Health||30,000 – 40,000 AUD|
Note: The bachelor’s programs cost between 27,200 to 31,500 AUD.
The financial support offered by University of Canberra is to a great extent. From scholarships, to grants to awards, the students are assisted by the university in many forms. Some of the scholarships offered are the following:
- Chief Minister’s University of Canberra Information Technology and Communications Technology Scholarship – of the value 10,000 AUD
- UC/GBCA Scholarship – 15% of Tuition Fee
- University of Canberra International Merit Scholarship – 10% of Tuition Fee
Additionally, there are some Australian awards, scholarships through partnerships, which can help the students in getting financial assistance.