University of Technology Colleges1 year ago - PARAMEDICAL - Jaipur - 312 views
University of Technology was established in 2017 by the government of Rajasthan. The University is approved by UGC. The University offers various programmes in various domains such as Engineering and Technology, Management, Law, Science, Arts, Commerce, Education, Languages, Medical and Health, Alternate Therapy, Religion, Telecommunication, Information Technology.
The University of Technology has set a world record in the largest assembly of 1100 robots in telepathy robotics. Furthermore, University has collaborated with Infosys Technologies Ltd., Florida Atlantica University, Microsoft Academic Alliance, and many more.
University of Technology has been recognised in the list of Top 25 Universities by Higher Education Review.
University of Technology Highlights
|Year of establishment||2017|
|Campus size||30 acres|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
|Number of courses offered||281 courses|
|Collaborations||Academic Partners (National and International)|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
University of Technology Admission Process
University of Technology Admission Process can be completed both online and offline. There are different eligibility criteria for different courses. Candidates are required to go through the department website before applying:
- Admissions to various UG and PG programmes are based on the rank in the merit list
- Admissions to MBA programme is based on the marks obtained in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA
- Admissions to MTech is based on the marks obtained in GATE
- Admissions to PhD is based on the marks obtained in Entrance Test conducted by the university, followed by Interview
University of Technology Courses
University of Technology offers courses in the discipline of Management, Law, Science, Arts, Commerce, Medical and Health, Education, Languages, Alternate Therapy, Telecommunication, and Information Technology at the UG level. At the PG level, the University offers admission to courses in M.A, M.Sc., LLM, MCA, Masters in Library Science, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, and Journalism. Mentioned below are the key course along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure:
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Annual Fee (in Rs)|
|BSc||Candidates must have completed Class 12 from a recognised board and rank in the merit list||30,000|
|MSc||Candidates must have completed a bachelors’ degree from a recognised university/institute and rank in the merit list||40,000|
|MBA||Qualifying Exam: CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMACandidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/institute|
University of Technology Placements
University of Technology Placement Process is managed by the placement cell. The cell has been successful in conducting regular drives for all the courses. Some key recruiters are TCS, Indian Army, MetaCube, HCL, Coca Cola, and many more.
University of Technology Scholarships
University of Technology scholarships are offered based on the following:
- Merit Based Scholarship (applicable every year, depending on last year percentage)
- Girl Child Higher Education Promotion Scheme (applicable every year, depending on last year percentage)
- Special Scholarship For Education Promotion in Specific Regions such as Kashmir, Leh, Ladakh & Kargil, and North Eastern states
- Special Scheme for Defense Wards
- Special Scheme for Jain Minority/SC/ST/OBC Students
- Special Scheme for Bihar Students